Short Story: Night of Seduction


Every woman wants a hard working man who won't forget about her. With this story I think of seduction from a mans point of view. It's euphoric and erotic all in one. Enjoy. .


There should always be time for lovin’ but days seem so busy and tend to carry into the night that there isn’t always time for four play. I am going to make sure tonight is that night! My lady always takes care of me and I owe her body some attention. Just thinking about tasting her puts me in the mood. “Gotta stay in the zone” I say gripping my manhood, if I get caught up in my thoughts it will mess up my plans for tonight and I ain’t having that, no way! As I setup the table I dial her number “Hey baby” she says after one ring “Hey you, what’s my girl doing?” I ask happily. “I am on my way to get some paperwork and head back to the office for a conference call. What are you doing?” She knows I’m cooking for her tonight but she has no idea what else is in store. “I’m at home cooking a little something for my lady. What time can I expect to see your beautiful face?” I say this in my seductive voice; I know the voice gets her warmed up. “I should be done in about three hours, I am walking in to get the paperwork now” she replies, “Ok I can’t wait to see you” I reply with a big smile on my face. After I get her to blow me some kisses we hang up the phone and I continue with finishing touches then head upstairs to get dressed. It was around 6:45 when I finished getting dressed. I moved a chair into the corner of the living room so I could see her every move but she wouldn’t see me. Around 7:00 I turned out all of the lights, sat down in the chair and waited. She walked in the door around 7:15 and immediately dropped her bags in shock, “Oh my goodness! This is so beautiful!” she yelled excitedly. She looks around for me as she walks through a pathway of candles that leads to a box with a card sitting on top. With a big smile on her face she reads the card out loud “get comfortable and bring that ass into the dining room.” As she opens the box she begins to see the lace dress and her eyes grow big, then she sees the shoes. After a moment of celebration she begins to take her clothes off unbuttoning her shirt exposing her breasts which are sitting pretty in a red bra. She slips out her pants then bends over to undo her left shoe with her right hand, while using her left hand to undo her bra. After undoing her right shoe, she stands up and slowly steps out her shoes letting her bra fall to the floor. Her hands massage her breasts as she steps closer to the dress and shoes in the box “damn she’s sexy as fuck!” I think to myself as I watch her put on the lace dress. Once she is dressed she makes her way to the dining room and I follow quietly behind her. As she steps into the dining room I say softly “damn girl you look good enough to eat.” I grab her from behind and pull her close to me while sensually caressing her body. She spins around and starts tongue kissing me, next thing I know I’m holding her in my arms with her back against the wall. “Wait, don’t get too excited yet boo, the night has just begun” I say as I carry her to her seat at the table. She pulls me down for a kiss and says “this is amazing baby! I knew you were cooking dinner but wow you went all out. I love it!” I take my seat and reply “you know I appreciate you but I wanted to show you instead of tell you." As we begin eating and talking, she is looking too good, so I get up, pick her up out of her chair and head upstairs to the bedroom. As I lay her down on the bed I start exploring her body with my hands all while kissing on her softly. As I reach her waist I pull her dress up and take her panties off with my teeth then kiss her from her feet up to her thighs slowly, yet, aggressively. She begins to touch her breasts so I know it has just begun. I play with her by using my tongue moving it up to her belly button, then to her breasts, she begins to moan softly and I can’t help but become more excited. I get halfway off the bed while sucking on her right breast and pick her up carrying her into the bathroom. I place her on the edge of the Jacuzzi tub and remove her shoes followed by her dress. After she is naked she stands up and then drops to her knees and starts undoing my pants, before I can utter a word she has all of me inside of her mouth swirling her tongue as she goes to work. I take my shirt off and grab a handful of her hair, her mouth feels so amazing. I feel my legs become weak and even though I’m hard as a rock I stop her before I lose control. She stands up and I turn her around and bend her over the tub caressing the softest place on earth, slowly putting it inside her. She lets out a loud moan as she grabs the tub for balance, I give her long deep strokes and she whines her hips so that we are in one motion. I back away and direct her to get into the tub “why are you teasing me baby?” she asks in a turned on voice, I crack a grin pulling her close to me and begin touching her under the water. I move so I’m behind her and begin kissing on the back of her neck “you want me baby?” I whisper in her ear “cause I want you.” She turns around and straddles me and begins to ride me causing waves in the tub. With a mouthful of her breast and a handful of ass I guide her to move faster. “Yes, right there, mmm yes! Yes!” she moans as she wraps her legs tighter around my body. After some time I tell her it’s time to make our way back to the bed. We get out the tub and she lies down on the bed on her back and I waste no time putting my face between her legs. She immediately grabs my head moaning louder from every lick. As I bite softly she thrusts her hips forward and I slide my tongue in and out and she starts going wild. Her legs begin to shake as she reaches her climax but that doesn’t stop me from doing what I’m doing and she begins to try and run from me but is stopped by the headboard. I enter her and can barely control myself, I start to go in, I flip her over and she arches her back. One cheek in each hand I give her hard deep strokes “deeper baby” she cries out from pleasure. I give her the deepest strokes I can, making sure to fulfill her request. Her body begins to shake and I lose control reaching my climax. She drops to her stomach and I roll onto the bed trying to catch my breath. Pulling her close to me she puts her head on my chest and as we drift off to sleep I can’t help but smile, this night was a success.

The End



Thanks for reading!

kisses*


Comments/feedback/topic suggestions always appreciated!
or email me at:
peaches.monae@gmail.com

Comments

Mir said…
Freak ass..lol good read tho
Anonymous said…
That new dress lasted all of 20 minutes ...but that as long as it needed to do the job.

Popular posts from this blog

Honor Yourself