Dear Diary Introduction

I had an idea a while ago that I decided I am going to move forward with, I call it the Dear Diary Edition. In these blogs I will write about my personal life. I will not go into deep detail but I would like my readers to get to know me on a more personal level. I want people to read and feel that I am being open and honest with them without worrying what will be thought of me. Every now and again I will post a Dear Diary and just write, I am not promising that it will make sense but I am promising it will be authentic. When I say that I am not promising it will make sense. . .well. . you shall see what I mean haha .
Lastly, I received a few questions from an anonymous reader and I will be responding to those questions in a future blog. If you have any questions or topics you would like discussed leave a comment or email me at peaches.monae@gmail .

Thanks for reading!
*kisses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honor Yourself