Erotic freestyle

Every now and again I send something random to a friend of mine or he sends something my way. I did a quick freestyle and he went in! shoutout to KING!





[Me] here's a lil quickie...


It's time to wave that white flag
Surrender to the kinky thoughts that have submerged your mind for so long
Oh so long you've waited for a release above all releases
A feeling only a woman can give a man and vice-versa
The body is a canvass and the tongue is the brush in which paints the picture
Tastefully pleasant, don't miss an inch, explore from head to toe
Partake as if your last meal has been served
Spreading eagles wings and
let fly while you nestle as if for protection,
face deep in the warmth of love
soixante-neuf
crouching tiger
reverse cowgirl
bathe in waterfalls to the stairway to heaven
gift wrapped into submission
make it hurt so good as if you were algolagnic
take control.  .
I am at your mercy. . .  

[him]  late nights toughts...

If waving this white flag means surrender then I wave it eagerly ready to submit
my submission to your will and make it my own

All man yet willing to be controlled, make me your puppet and do as you will
I'll take your cue as long as it means release...for you

This feeling only you can give me as you make my body your canvas painting
most intense scene ever spoken of...you see your movements tell a story of
insatiable desire, created for the sole purpose of your satisfaction...I am your slave

Command me
Your will is my own
My desire is your pleasure
Tell me what you want of me
your personal genie I am with no limitations
i am your love machine only working to take you to orgasmic bliss

Program me to only execute that of your desires so that they will forever be ingrained
in my memory chipping away the remaining remnants of all who came before

Show me every shade of you, even if there are 50, I'll devour them all so I can
decipher the complexities of your flavor

Tastefully pleasant
not missing an inch
relishing in every drop
Create waterfalls of passion as you
bathe me in your warm love.

Follow him on twitter @youngdicition

Comments

JsophisticatedJ said…
Love it! Great job to you both! :)
MzConfident said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
MzConfident said…
WOW! You've guys done it again! Good job! I'm glad you're getting back on your ish peach...keep em coming
Zodiac Avenger said…
Bathed in waterfalls to the stairway to heaven. Gift wrapped into submission. Those lines are the juggernauts of this poem. All together I enjoyed reading it.

Popular posts from this blog

Honor Yourself