Sorry I'm Late - @Jay_F5

New Featured Favorite Song: 

When I'm online and someone sends me their music there is an 80% chance that I will actually listen. Same goes for if I follow someone on twitter and they have a link in their bio, I listen. I've been amazed at how many quality artists I have come across that should be on the radio or rocking out at large venues. Music is really everything, without it I'm not sure where I would be in life. It helps people vent, it's inspiring, it makes people feel they're not alone and someone has been through what they have been through. Music does so many things and I appreciate every single feeling it gives me.
With that being said there is one particular artist that has intrigued me since day one his name is Jay_F5. I don't know him personally but one day he sent me an interlude entitled "Hurt Me More" which speaks on heartbreak and has kept me anticipating more music since. Although he only has a few songs up, I have enjoyed every single one. He also has some interesting and in most cases agreeable opinions regarding music and life in general. I have enjoyed his thoughts and music which has aroused excitement for his project entitled "My Last L" which will be dropping 11.25.13!! From what I've read so far regarding this project, it's necessary to have some Patron some dutches and a box of tissues ready.  . maybe even a lover too!


Looking forward to hearing the project and posting an updated review. In the meantime check him out, links are listed below.

Follow him on twitter: @Jay_F5
Check him out on soundcloud: Jay_F5





Thanks for reading!
kisses*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honor Yourself