My Lunchbox Delivered visits @SunAndPeaches in the station

Wendy is originally from Trinidad but currently lives in Atlanta. In May of 2013 she lost her job but with faith and perseverance she kept pushing and started her business "My Lunchbox Delivered" in August of 2013. Since she has started her business she has serviced over 150 people. We had her in here on Monday but due to technical difficulties we were unable to speak to her live. However she still came in with her two beautiful daughters as her assistants and brought us some samples from My Lunchbox Delivered!


.
 

On the menu we had Fried BBQ Chicken, Braised wings in coconut curry sauce, yellow rice with scallions and jerk chicken pasta!! My favorite was the fried bbq chicken, it was juicy and bbq'eee I love chicken especially bbq chicken and I usually do mine baked  because fried foods and my thighs don't mix but this was really really good, I could eat that chicken every night and I'm not even joking! I also enjoyed the jerk pasta, I never had a pasta like that when it was warm but it was good and it had a nice light spice to it

A few things about Wendy
Favorite dish to cook: wings 
Least favorite thing to do: clean the kitchen
1 of her ingredients: citrus marinade
Her goal is to make something that tastes good and also makes you "eat with your eyes" meaning when you see it you have to taste it!


Next Thursday Wendy will be having a My Lunchbox Delivered Event "TasteIt the resort collection" in Conyers, GA at the Holiday Inn Express from 5-8 pm

I have to do my best to make it. I love food and she's a really good cook! So I'm looking forward to that opportunity to taste more food. Be sure to LIKE My Lunchbox Delivered and thanks again to Wnedy and her daughters for stopping by!



Thanks for reading
*kisses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honor Yourself