Music: Naked - @EllaMai






While everyone is Boo'd Up through their speakers I'm over here singing Naked.
Now don't get me wrong I love Boo'd up but Naked resonated with me on a different level. Music is so amazing, it can make you feel as if a person was in your head and that's how I feel about Naked.This track literally strips away everything. Ella Mai opens up and expresses the need and want for someone that can love her "Naked" looking past all flaws:

"I want somebody to love me when I wake up / Who thinks I'm beautiful when I'm looking f*cked up/ I want that perfect love am I asking for too much?"

This song is relate-able to everyone because at the end of the day we all want to be loved for who we truly are. The video is simple and fits just right with the track, highlighting people of all walks of life. Her music comes from the heart and I love every bar of it!


There's other tracks that I'm really feeling such as 10,000 hours , Lay Up , Hit Me Up and Pedestal to name a few. I have yet to hear a track that I am not feeling from her.

Check out the interview below to learn a little more about artist Ella Mai:




Thank you for reading!
*kisses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honor Yourself