Short Story - Part I


“We’ve been together for THREE years, I think we can get rid of this” Slim says grabbing the condom out of my hand.  “You know it will feel so much better and you’re on birth control” he says with a smirk. The birth control joke made me crack a grin because he knows I’m not on birth control. He says things like that because he wants me to be the mother of his children but ever since he cheated and got another woman pregnant I’m not quite sure I even want to have sex with him. It’s only been two months since Slim’s “mishap” (as he calls it) and he only told me because he is going to be a father and I’ll be damned if he is going to sit here and tell ME it’ll feel better especially LIKE I KNOW! He is my one and only, I have no idea how it feels to have sex with someone else. “Say something Sai” he says as I sit on the edge of the bed and take a deep breath. “Slim why must we continue to have this conversation? Your birth control joke isn’t that funny even if I did grin” I say this with a smile and from the look on his face he thinks he won, he can think that all he wants! This is not a game but it’s hard for me to hold back laughter when it comes to him, he knows what to say to make me smile. “I feel like I need to be on birth control along with other things messing around with your trifling ass.”  Let me stop and explain a few things. Slim and I met in middle school and yes we are “high school sweethearts”, anyway, we didn’t start dating until the 11th grade but we fell in love and took off from there. We talked about marriage and a family but something changed in this third year and I still don’t know what made him cheat. “Listen slim, I’m not in the mood for this game of you trying to “butter” me up. You are taking advantage of the fact that I am still with you after that bullshit you pulled. “ In my mind I want him to go jump off something high and not to die for all you crazy minded folk but to hurt himself really bad. I want him to hurt as bad as I do and I know he never will, well at least not with me. I would NEVER cheat on him and I don’t care what I am feeling, I know I will do anything in my power to avoid situations that could lead to something inappropriate. He is my heart and you can’t breathe without your heart, right?

part 2 coming soon !

Thank for reading !
* kisses


Commens/feedback/topic suggestions always appreciated! You can post on here with your name or anonymously or email me at: peaches.monae@gmail.com.
Some comments may be used in future posts. If you do not want your name to be used please let me know.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honor Yourself