Short Story Part II

 If you haven't read part one click here -> Part One


Part II:

“Saieda” he says as he walks toward me. He uses his hands to guide my body off the edge of the bed. He pulls me close enough, that he could kiss easily and with one hand on my face and the other gripping my ass. I can’t resist letting a soft mmm out as my heart races. I snapback folding my arms. Chills have taken over my body but I can’t let his touch weaken me. “Yes” I say as if nothing just almost happened. “Let’s forget everything for a little. I missed you girl, I want you so bad, don’t fight me” he says in his ‘bedroom voice’ as I like to call it. “I want you too Slim but I think its better to -“ in mid-sentence my doorbell rings several times followed by several heavy knocks. “I think it’s better to keep any physical stuff out the picture between us. I’ll be right back; I need to see who is at my door.” Whoever is at my door better have a good reason for coming to my crib. “Aiight hurry up Sai we need to talk, I have something important to tell you. I’ll meet you in the shower.” There it is, now I know he isn’t gonna stop until I give in. “Shower? So you think we are going to talk in the shower huh? You are something else boy.” I laugh and walk out the room slow and sexy making sure he sees that I’ve been doing squats. I damn near fall down the stairs trying to hurry up as the doorbell kept ringing. When I get to the door it’s my homegirl Leena and she has Nia with her. Now I don’t know Nia all that well but I’ve been out with her before and she’s cool people. We met her a few weeks ago at our cousin’s cookout and she parties with us now. Leena and I have known each other since birth. Our mom’s grew up together and live in the same neighborhood and just so happened to go into labor on the same day, now that’s ironic. “Loopy Lee are you ok?” I say lookin’ her up and down like she’s crazy. “I’m fine girl what are you talkin’ about?” she replies as she pushes past me. “Hey Nia. Don’t mind her she’s a little throwed off and it only shows when she’s around me.” Leena walks all around the house and then peers upstairs. This could end up being a really bad situation if she and Slim run into each other. We are sisters from another so it’s like that with us you know what I’m sayin’. “Crazy lady can you come here please, I hate to do this to you but I have company. I will call you later.” I say while making the ‘be quiet face.’ As soon as I say that, Nia rushes into the house and looks around. I knew she was a little dippy but now she is being stupid. “Nia is today backwards day? I said I have company, you’re supposed to be walking that way.” I say while pointing outside towards Leena. She walks outside and they say they’re going to the bar up the street and I swear I will meet them in a half hour. I go into the kitchen and sit down contemplating. After about ten minutes of thinking I head back to Slim. As I start walking upstairs I hear Slim talking “I don’t know, yea, nah it’s more if…yea but I can’t make her…I feel you. I will hit you up later. Peace.” When he turns around he sees me standing in the doorway and walks over to me looking down. “I gotta go Sai, no shower talk this time but I might be back.” After all this time we haven’t talked and how he was before I went to answer the door I need to understand why he would choose to leave before we discuss the issue at hand. “We really need to talk and you know that, I explained how important this conversation is and that it will determine if I want to give you another chance. Please tell me it’s super important for you to leave because if not you might as well not come back or contact me. I’m not joking either Slim.” I say powerfully. “Yea it’s super important.” At this point he’s already down the stairs at the front door and he looks up at me and smiles. That smile means don’t be mad and I’m not mad because I meant what I said about making him null and void in my life if I don’t get the answers I need. His phone rings “Malina I said I was gonna call you back in a few. Ok ok can you hold on for a minute.” His boss called at the wrong time. “If I am suppose to trust you and trust that you aren’t going to do me any more dirty than you have now, I suggest you say more then you have to leave.” He looks at the phone and then looks outside and says “Instead of me leaving to do what I gotta do I’m gonna run to the store and then I’ll come back here” then he closes the door. Unbelievable! I go into the living room and lay down on my couch after turning on some music. After a half hour nap I see no call or text from Slim. I realize I should be at the bar so I run upstairs to get in the shower. As I step into the shower my phone rings and it’s Leena. “Hey Lee I know I’m late I will be there in a half hour.” I admit before she gets to yellin’ about it “That’s not why I’m calling. Nia is not who I thought she was girl she is crazy! As soon as we got in the car she told me drop her off on MacDade down by Jukes house.” There was silence for about fifteen seconds and it made me snap out of the trance I was in “what’s up Lee, why’d you stop talking?” I say worried “Slim pulled up with Malina and Nia got into the car, they just drove off. . .”









Thanks for reading!
* kisses





Comments/feedback/topic suggestions always appreciated!
or email me at: peaches.monae@gmail.com.
Some comments may be used in future posts. If you do not want your name to be used please let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honor Yourself