No Tellin' (Freestyle-Video) - @CheKhaliq



I've been watching @CheKhaliq for a nice little minute and I finally saw a clip of this new freestyle show up on my timeline! A young talented artist out of the Badlands aka North Philly, Pa (who can rap and sing by the way) just out here trying to be great.
I don't know Che personally but we have spoken a few times and his drive is amazing! He refuses to let anything hold him back or to make excuses as to why he can't do something and music is what he loves so he's going hard.
He's on his "get back" and he isn't going to stop until he gets back! Straight off the bat he holds no punches letting you know what's up:

"I did my time in the county jail / 09' folk had to pay county bail / I remember being in the cell reading county mail / now I'm on stage rockin' bells like my n*gga L / Js on shades on, I'm a cool nigga / this ain't new n*gga, this is what I do nigga / and I ain't gone tell y'all / n*gga I'ma show y'all / somethin' like I owe y'all. ."


Check out this freestyle which shows Che letting people know he's around and in case you were wondering, no he doesn't Nae Nae, he just works hard as a fu*k! Looking forward to his mixtape PLV1 dropping this summer June 2015. Stay tuned!


Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honor Yourself