Affirmation For Change


I decided to write the transcript to this video so that there can be clarity in the words I am speaking. Enjoy! 

The only thing constant in this world is change. If you do not change you can not grow. If you do not grow, you stay the same. If you stay the same you continue to experience the same things over and over again. IF you don't want to come back here and experience this life again in another way...you have to change, you HAVE to CHANGE. The people that you are trying to get away from, the experiences that keep happening in your life, those are because you aren't growing you aren't changing. You have to really step back and look at what that means; what change really means because that's the only way you will see whether or not you are changing, growing, evolving, it's so important.


I am changing

I accept change

I embrace change

Change is easy for me because I want to change

I want to grow

I want to be my greatest cellf

Therefore I continue to change

I continue to express my thankfulness for change, 

for growth,

for understanding,

because that is how I become my greatest cellf

I am perfect in this existence

I was made perfectly

Although I have flaws I Am perfect

I AM God

I Change because I want to be my greatest cellf.


Replay this over and over again, say it with me, memorize it. It is important. Change can feel uncomfortable but it is something that has to happen. We have to find ways to embrace the changes that we go through and that we need to go through to get to where we need to go. Don't be afraid just grab on tight and enjoy the ride. One day you will talk about it and laugh at all the things that you once didn't want to change.


Peace and love

Thanks for watching!


Click Here To Subscribe To My YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honor Yourself